PLAN of North Texas
an affiliate of Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas
Offering over 70 events, classes and activities a month is no easy task!
We could really use your help!
Volunteer your time!
Help teach a class! (Do you have a skill that you can share?)
Chaperone a trip! (Come join us for trips to parks, museums and other events. Drivers are needed!)
Share with other volunteers in folding letters and stuffing envelopes for mailers.
Or help us with some much needed donations!
- Unused stationary supplies
- Pre-packaged snacks and beverages, coffee and coffee creamer.
- Family-friendly DVD's
- Flowers and vegetable plants for our Iris Place garden and garden equipment
- Art supplies (paints, brushes, canvases, sketchbooks, mattes for mounting artwork, etc.)
- Craft & Event supplies - things like construction paper, cardboard stock, glue sticks, stickers, popsicle sticks, balloons, foam shapes, clay or Play-dough, yarn, felt, cloth scraps, children's action figures and figurines, etc.
- Kitchen supplies
- Paper products - paper plates, cups, plastic utensils, tablecloths, etc.
Call 972-690-7526 if you have any questions or to find out more!
And don't forget that you can donate furniture, clothing, books, shoes and other gently used items at THE RESALE SHOP, a charitable project of Jewish Family Service. Find it on the SW corner of Jupiter and Belt Line in Richardson. You can even schedule a pick-up by calling 214-710-1362. Check it out at www.jfsdallas.org/resale.
In 1990, two concerned parents of adult children with mental illness joined forces to build an organization to help address the needs of their loved one--currently and in the years to come. Thus PLAN of North Texas was born.
PLAN currently has a staff of 7 serving over a 120 individuals and their families, using a holistic approach to treating individuals with mental illness with effective sustainable reduction of symptoms and improved quality of life.
Planned Living Assistance Network (PLAN) of North Texas is an organization dedicated to providing comprehensive support to families and individuals with mental illness.
PLAN is a 501(c) (3) corporation who exists solely through service fees, donations and grants. Your support is crucial to its ongoing efforts. All contributions are tax-deductible.
We are interested in hearing from you!
Do you have any feedback or concerns? Please email Ruth Josenhans, Transition Manger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 972-690-7526.